Les-Sardines restaurant is committed to ensuring accessibility, equality, non-discrimination and providing accessible service to people with disabilities in the best possible way
1. Website accessibility statement:
A. The level of accessibility – according to and in accordance with the level of accessibility of the installed plugin
B. In order to allow accessibility and use for everyone, we have made every effort to make our website accessible in accordance with the requirements.
This is done by an external plugin and also in the choices made in the design matter.
C. The plugin options are as follows: (The plugin is opened by the icon at the bottom of the site)
*font size – by clicking on the letter א at the bottom of the add-on
* Changing the sharpness of the screen to dark / bright by clicking on the appropriate button
* Stop flashing – click the stop flashing button in the add-on
* Changing the screen colors to black and white by pressing the appropriate button
* Changing the font to a readable font by pressing the appropriate button
D. The site is supposed to support the common browsers and their support for accessibility issues.
E. We strongly believe in providing equal service to every person regardless of who they are and in detail to a person with any disability! If you have suggestions for improving the user experiences on the website and with an emphasis on the subject of accessibility, please contact us by phone, email or through the contact form on the website.
2. Contact info:
Phone -08-6767488 Sahar Marciano
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Update date – May 2020